NFT Abilities & Use cases

Let’s talk about some potential uses, other than being Uber cool, for our NFTs

6 Likes

Honestly I’d love to be able to display my BOMB OG NFT in the new UI dashboard.

5 Likes

That would be sweet!

4 Likes

OG badge holders and you can scroll between them. Would be bonkers if we had our NFT market, would love to see it in the future

3 Likes

How special and how super secret?

1 Like

Weren’t hints supposed to be dropped “over the course of the coming month”? I think we are due for a hint ser!!!

2 Likes

I will begrudgingly buy an NFT in that case…
But if the future of BOMB lies in NFTs, there is no future for BOMB imo. Not bullish!

Edit: Given Aaron’s response below, I am once again bullish :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m not a big enough NFT fan to say the future of BOMB is NFTs. It will always be an optional aspect of the protocol (at the most). It will never be required to participate in any core aspect.

At the same time, we do want to add cool and useful utility to NFTs. This is obviously secondary to finding and adding use cases for BOMB itself.

Thanks for your feedback!

4 Likes

I just like owning one to be honest! Maybe the community can set up use cases for the NFTs, like community giveaways or something like that!

3 Likes

Cashius called my NFT Shanks once and I was sold. BULISHHHHH :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Certified Shanks OG NFT.

1 Like

I’d like to see utility for the OG NFT holders added first before adding utility to a new set of NFTs - a suggestion could be that OG NFT holders get the first opportunity to purchase the new NFT collection or get a reduced rate etc.

1 Like